Oh my poor little month of November!!  7 blog posts… so sad!  My biggest apologies.  Besides some amazing bloggers who guest posted for me, my blog was the saddest thing ever and I am sorry about that.  Unfortunately my school took a huge toll on me along with my photography sessions.  I finally had to just realize I couldn’t do it all.  So my classes are officially over and did awesome.  Like 4.0 GPA awesome!  My photography sessions are still nutty right for the holidays but I can manage blogging and just photography.    In fact my brain is smiling… the creative part is of course, every time I blog and DIY.  I feel back at home, so I am back up and running!!
My first project back is for the Get Your DIY On theme- this month’s theme is Hand Made Holidays and I thought maybe sending some Reindeer Noses to our neighbors just might do the trick!
I got some Whoppers and some red gumballs for Rudolph’s nose.  I also grabbed some
brown pipe cleaners
tags
my hot glue gun
mason jars
ribbon
googly eyes
and red bright pom poms
I picked up these individual letter stamps from Hobby Lobby.  They are perfect and easy to use.  I glued the little tag reindeer on the square tag to complete it.
I taped off the jar and painted just a small part brown, so you’d be able to see the noses.  I glued the googly eyes and nose and he had a face!
The pipe cleaners I used for his antlers.  I just cut them up and glued them to each other and the top like below.
 
I just love these little gifts and I promise I didn’t eat any Whoppers as I was making these.  Ok that isn’t true but I deserved a little treat after my finals.  At least that is what I keep telling myself.
Check out my co-hosts projects that they did for this month’s theme!
Easy Christmas Bunting from Abby @ Just a Girl and Her Blog
Faux Fresh Greenery Arrangement from Christy @ Confessions of a Serial Do it Yourselfer
Hand Made Chalkboard Ornaments from April @ House by Hoff
2 Fabric Custom Table Runner from Krista @ The Happy Housie
I hope you’ll join us on Sunday!  Come and share your hand made projects for the holidays!!

0 Comments: